Hey everyone, I’ve been on and off on NBA lately due to how horrible the games are. I’m playing one lineup for small amounts everyday until the playoffs come around. I’ll stick to the high five format and just rank my 5 core plays with some reserves at the bottom that aren’t core plays but should be considered.
- Joel Embiid $16,700: On slates like this, you have to target the most competitive game. This and the LAL/DET game should be the best by far. People may see Embiid only scoring 32, 36, 35 FP in his last 3 games. These were also in 20,20,and 24 minutes. He has been insanely productive per minute and is averaging 46.75 FPPG at home. They will need his size as well.
- Ben Simmons $16,000: I am a Philadelphia fan but I promise this isn’t just some home cooking. In 3 of his last 5 games, he has scored 55+ FP. He also has 4 triple doubles in his last 7 games. Averaging 1.61 FPPM in his last 5 and 44.8 FPPG at home on the season. I expect him to stay hot.
- Julius Randle $14,800: I just realized Randle has not scored below 30 FP in his last 18 games with
30 or more minutes. The streak may go further but that is where FD cuts off its game logs. He is as consistent as they come and has upside at this price in a game that should be competitive and his size will be needed.
- Terry Rozier $14,000: Scary Terry Rozier absolutely devoured a soft matchup vs SAC last night. Boston still is missing depth so he will continue to play big minutes. They now face the Suns who donate fantasy points to guards on a nightly basis. With the injuries, he sees a 4.8% usage bump and +4.93 FP per 36 minutes.
- Josh Jackson $13,000: A matchup vs Boston is less than ideal but they are short handed. 9 of his last 11 games with 30+ minutes have resulted in 30+ FP. No Booker or Warren gives him a usage bump and locks him in to around 35+ minutes.
This slate is not full of value. Any value there is isn’t necessarily safe but we need it to afford the only steady guys we like. My reserves are: Marquiss Chriss, Jamal Crawford, and Trey Burke. Chriss at least brings some form of a floor for someone at $7,200. That is the cheapest he is on all sites so we can pray for 20 FP and move on. Jamal Crawford also isn’t my favorite, but he is serviceable. I’m not sure how this game doesn’t turn into a blowout and he is normally decently productive for his price in games he sees 20-25 minutes. Finally, Trey Burke is a reasonable $10,300 after smashing the Wizards for 31 FP in 27.28 minutes. He has scored 28, 34, and 31 over his last 3 games and is a solid salary saver on a night like tonight.
This is all I have for tonight guys, best of luck!