Last night was a high scoring evening. I barely broke through cashing 50/50s with a 303. It’s safe to say I’m excited for MLB to start. However, we still have work to do this evening. I’ll continue with the high-five format as it seems to be working effectively.
NOTE: Giannis and AD are both priced at great prices tonight. There is a lot of value to go around so you could experiment with mixing and matching them. However, there is almost too much value so I’m going with two value plays and then balanced the rest of the way.
- Chris Paul $14,900: This is mega chalk but I would look foolish if I didn’t bring him up. There are not a lot of options around him tonight so he will have to be the alpha. At this price he only needs 37.25 FP to hit value and he averages 43.2 at home. He sees a massive usage bump and FPPM bump with the injuries so I’m dealing with the chalk in a soft m/u vs Chicago.
- Khris Middleton $14,600: Middleton has been in very good form lately. Yes, he had a game or so without Giannis but regardless he has been consistent. LAC is the worst in the league vs SF over the last 4 weeks. He just scored 45.5 FP against them and averages 37.3 FPPG on the road.
- DeAndre Jordan $14,400: Sticking in that game, we have DeAndre Jordan. Milwaukee’s struggles vs C has been long noted this season. They continued last week as Jordan put up 25 and 22 against them. He now gets the same m/u at home with a high total and low spread plus a decreased salary due to two down games in a row.
- Kevin Love $14,100: Love has 30, 30, 32 minutes in his last 3 games. Those games have resulted in 49, 37, and 45.75 FP. Whiteside and Bam are out for this game so that limits MIA’s defensive options down low. He also put up 56.8 FP in 25.3 minutes vs the Heat earlier this year. The game has a low spread and I like his consistency.
- Gerald Green $9,100: I wouldn’t leave you without value to afford these guys. Green is projected for 32 minutes. In his last 20 games, he has 4 games of 30+ minutes. Those resulted in 24, 30, 24, and 40 FP. He is my favorite value from HOU and will be chalk.
Eric Bledsoe $13,200: Bledsoe has been a model of consistency lately. He put up 36 FP in 35 minutes against LAC last week and gets the same matchup tonight. Low spread, high total, etc. You know the routine. I like the price point for someone I expect to be in the mid 30s again.
Tobias Harris $13,300: Not an elite play but a good guy to stumble upon in your lineup. He averages 35.5 FP at home this year and just scored 37.25 vs MIL. Good savings on him.
Tarik Black/Trevor Ariza/Joe Johnson/PJ Tucker: Houston’s rotation is a Ross Dress for Less tonight. Everything is viable for cheap and although you may not love it, it’s good for the price. I currently have Black in because he is cheap and expected to start at C. Monitor the starting lineup and that should give you an idea of who to target.
That’s all I have today guys, best of luck!